4/12/10

Madame Alexander, My First Baby Kiss Me, Sweet Baby Nursery Collection - 12"

Cheap Madame Alexander, My First Baby Kiss Me, Sweet Baby Nursery Collection - 12" Review




I have trusted Mme. Alexander dolls since I was a child, and ordered this doll for my Great-Granddaughter for her birthday, relying on that trust. I was not disappointed! This doll is adorable and made perfectly for a "First Doll". She has soft hands, so as to not poke Baby's eyes and a soft body and legs that are perfect for cuddling! Baby carries this doll and tries to wrap her in a small blanket and hugs her...it's adorable! I looked at dolls in stores and could not find one that met my standards...then went to Amazon for the answer and found it! Next time I'll start with Amazon!

I received excellent service and a perfect doll!






Madame Alexander, My First Baby Kiss Me, Sweet Baby Nursery Collection - 12" Feature


  • My First Baby is a new design in the Play Alexander Collection
  • She has a darling painted face, vinyl head, and soft body and hands
  • She is wearing a hit pink polk dot outfit
  • She has velour hands and feet
  • Play Alexander and Sweet Baby Nursery Collection




Madame Alexander, My First Baby Kiss Me, Sweet Baby Nursery Collection - 12" Overview


Part of the Play Alexander line of dolls by Madame Alexander, My First Baby doll features a precious cupid mouth and soft hands and feet. The My First Baby dolls will activate your child's senses as she holds and feels her doll's soft, cuddly body. Perfect for tiny hands to stroke, grasp and pull, these dolls are washable and entirely crafted of baby-safe materials.

As beautiful as they are, Play Alexander dolls are designed for a lifetime of play.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 12, 2010 16:33:09

No comments:

Post a Comment